Friday, June 28, 2013

Patriotic Poodle

Hidy Ho, Tess here,
We all know that July is coming up fast, or should I say Hot and Heavy?  It is 103 + here this week with the heat consuming everything-hot enough to cook an egg on the patio and definitely to scorch little poodle feet, so what's a poodle to do?
I chose to stay inside with the refrigerated air and hit the red white and blue fabrics!
Threw together this free pieced banner to ring in the Fourth!
Now if I sneak upstairs and throw it on the quilt frame, quick while its empty, I could even have it quilted by then...

 The bright sun kinda takes some of the detail out but had to shoot quick before my padsies got burned!
Hope you all have a fun Fourth of July!
I don't like all the loud noise that much but I manage since it is only once a year...
Toodl-oo,
Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment